Shot peening, hard shot peening, shot blasting
- Steel, Stainless steel, etc
- High durability - reduces manufacturing time and cost
- Stable peening effect because of uniform hardness and particle size
- Low breakage and less dust contribute to a better environment,(ISO14001)
- High hardness Conditioned Cut Wire Shot is most suitable for hard shot peening to obtain high compressive residual stress.
- Toyo Seiko is the only company in the world to manufacture such hard shot media as hard as HV800.
- Please click here to see "Services : Shot peening process and inspecting compressive residual stress"
- Reduces consumption (qty) and maintenance cost without damaging the machine by using Low Hardness Cut Wire Shot (HV100-200, HV200-300)
Maximum diameter. 3.0mm
Standard Size (diameter) is listed above
ISO 9001: 2015 Certified